Wednesday 30 May 2012

My first handmade card.....

I was just so excited getting into scrapbooking which sort of blinded me that it is indeed an expensive hobby :-) but nevertheless its sort of a therapeutic activity as well......

I sat down a couple of days ago and calculated the money I spent on buying stuff..... from tools to materials.....hmmm........and yes I think it sort of burnt my pocket, I need to cut down on my personal shopping now I guess, lol. 

However after scrapping my first handmade card, its a pure satisfaction on the final output, I must say that I am not that great a scrapper yet....:-) and at the moments my designs are not so shabby, perhaps its my personal preference at this stage :-)....

I didn't realize my passion for craft till I started scrapping cards, which made me drift till 2 am figuring out some combinations for a card I made for my boy's class teacher. Its rather a simple card, but I feel that it does add a personal touch as we can create the way our emotions fall into place for the art of creativity....and yes finally I am using my left brain now after years of working in coporate line.....ha!ha! 

I have uploaded both the front and inner of the card.......




Hugs and love,
AM

No comments:

Post a Comment